IMPORTANT NOTE FOR 2023:
Due to ongoing market volitality, the Swantz Family Foundation will focus its 2023 giving on supporting current grantees. We regret that we are unable to
accept proposals from organizations who did not receive funding from our foundation in 2022.
We hope that by taking this year to conserve our resources that we will be able to rebuild our assets and reopen our RFP process in 2024. Please check back in
January 2024 for updates.
- Only nonprofit charitable organizations, exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are eligible to receive a
- The Swantz Family Foundation accepts grant requests up to $5,000.
- Please use the online form to submit your application. If the form below is not accessible, click here to open it in a new window. If you are unable to access the form by either of these means, you may download
the Word version of the application and submit by email.
- Grants are awarded for one year only. Projects in areas the Foundation has a special interest in may be considered for
multi-year funding and larger gifts. Organizations may reapply from one year to the next.
- If awarded, grant funds must be used only for the purposes for which the grant was made. Organizations are required to submit a
final written report within 12 months of when the grant was made, which will include a narrative of project activities and a final accounting of how grant funds have been used.
- The Swantz Family Foundation reserves the right to withhold and/or recover grant funds in the case that funds have been, or
appear to be, misused.
- Please submit all materials on or before March 1st through the online form or send via emaill to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions can be directed to Jennifer Swantz, President, at email@example.com.
- Upon receipt of the completed proposal, the Foundation may request additional information or schedule a