Applications Due March 1st
- Only nonprofit charitable organizations, exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are eligible to receive a
- The Swantz Family Foundation accepts grant requests up to $5,000.
- Please use the online form to submit your application. If the form below is not accessible, click here to open it in a new window. If you are unable to access the form by either of these means, you may download
the Word version of the application and submit by email.
- Grants are awarded for one year only. Projects in areas the Foundation has a special interest in may be considered for
multi-year funding and larger gifts. Organizations may reapply from one year to the next.
- If awarded, grant funds must be used only for the purposes for which the grant was made. Organizations are required to submit a
final written report within 12 months of when the grant was made, which will include a narrative of project activities and a final accounting of how grant funds have been used.
- The Swantz Family Foundation reserves the right to withhold and/or recover grant funds in the case that funds have been, or
appear to be, misused.
- Please submit all materials on or before March 1st through the online form or send via emaill to email@example.com.
- Questions can be directed to Jennifer Swantz, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of the completed proposal, the Foundation may request additional information or schedule a